“This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Macy’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.“
Hello Sassy Peeps!
It's the time again! What time is that? The time parents prepare for and the time kids love...Back To School! #MacysBTS
Since Back to School shopping can sometimes seem like a daunting task. However, it is very important in most households, because it is considered the day, sometimes week of school is usually their runway. This is when they get to showcase their individuality and style, so why not go all out and make them feel like the fliest fashion models that ever existed. You may be asking yourselves how? Well Macy's is here to assist you with this fashion goal. Join them at their 90’s themed shopping parties which will take place across the nation and take the stress away from helping your kids find their perfect back to school wardrobe! Yesss!!! Sounds like a winner to me and ton's of mom's.
Oh ahead and Get Back, Throw Back with free 90's-inspired beauty makeovers, styling tips and fashion must haves, plus 'raise the roof' to our DJ's old school beats. Enjoy sweet treats, strike a pose in a photo booth and more exciting surprises! Plus, when you spend $35 or more in mstylelab you'll receive a bomb diggity gift!
Macy's and I would love for you to join us at this free Shopping Party event at a location near you. Check out dates, times and locations below:
Find an event near you!
- Macy's Boca (Boca Raton, FL) - Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy's Miami International (Miami, FL) - Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy's Galleria (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) - Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy's West County (St. Louis, MO) - Aug. 6th, 2pm
- Macy's Castleton (Indianapolis, IN) - Aug.6th, 1pm
- Macy's Easton (Columbus, OH) - Aug. 13th, 2pm
- Macy's Concord Sun Valley (Concord, CA) - Aug. 13th, 2pm
- Macy's Clackamas (Portland, OR) - Aug. 13th, 2pm
- Macy's La Plaza Americas (Puerto Rico) - Aug. 13th
- Macy's Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) - Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy's Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) - Aug. 20th, 3pm
- Macy's Burlington (Burlington, MA) - Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy's Walden Galleria (Cheektowanga, NY) - Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy's Willowbrook (Houston, TX) - Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy's Florida Mall (Orlando, FL) - Aug. 27th, 1pm
- Macy's Northpark Center (Dallas, TX) - Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy's Wellington (Wellington, FL) - Aug. 27th
- Macy's Arden Fair (Sacramento, CA) - Aug. 27th, 2pm
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/MacysBTS16.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy's flagship stores including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, and Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers, employees and Macy's Foundation, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $70 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always...