Happy Holidays Sassy Peeps!
I hope you enjoyed your XMAS!!! I totally did. However, it turned out a lot different than I expected. My mom and I fed the homeless in the Ft. Lauderdale area and as soon as I got home I fell asleep. Have you ever been so tired that when you awake from a nap you thought it was the next day? Well that happened to me that day. I was so exhausted that when I woke up around 8:30pm that evening, I thought it was the next day. LOL! When I finally realized it was still XMAS one would think I pulled it together and enjoyed the rest of the holiday. Well I did enjoy it, but I did it while asleep. LOL! I didn’t wake up until 5:30am the next morning feeling super refreshed.
Twinkle VoxBox Goodies:
Aquation Daily Moisturizing Lotion
This is my first time experiencing Aquation Daily and I love it! This is perfect for anyone with really dry and itchy skin such as myself. It totally helps to keep you moisturized during winter months.
- Lightweight, quick absorbing
- Instantly hydrates
- Replenishes moisture
MSRP: $8.99 (16oz)
Hills Bros. *Hot Cocoa Milk & Dark Chocolate
I am a true fan of Hot Cocoa and since tasting Hills Bros. I am now a true fan of Hills Bros. Hot Cocoa.
- Crafted with real sugar and European dark chocolate.
- Hills Bros Hot Cocoa is perfectly blended to brew a treat you can call your own.
- Works in All Keurig K-Cup Brewers (Including 2.0)
Price: $5.99 – $7.99 (12 ct)
Not Your Mother’s * Clean Freak Unscented Dry Shampoo
I haven’t tried Not Your Mother’s yet but I will be doing so soon. This dry shampoo totally fits into a busy and active lifestyle. It’s so easy to use. Just spray generously on roots and throughout hair. Brush through to diffuse powder and watch it absorb any excess oils. Style as desired and enjoy your newly freshened hair.
- Instant Results
- Absorbs Excess Oils
- Cleans Without Water
- Lite Matte Finish
- Refresh Instantly
- No Water Needed
Price: $3.00 (travel-size) $7:00 (Full-size)
I have always loved Oreos and finding these delicious goodies in my box was a yummy surprise. NOTE: The Oreo’s are not shown in pics, because I ate them the day I got the package.
- Thin and light
Price: $2.99 (four pack)
Country Crock *Buttery Spread Coupon
I simply love the taste of Country Crock Buttery Spread. We have used it for years in my family. #FamilyTradition! The real country fresh taste is delish.
- Real ingredients like a blend of delicious oils
- Great for spreading, topping and cooking
- Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives
- 0g of trans fats per serving
Price: $1.99 – $3.12 (15oz – 45oz)
Axe* White Label Night Body Wash
I love the smell of Axe. My brother turned me onto it years ago. He always smells so good.
- Refreshing AXE Night combines a blend of grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood, and praline notes
- Refreshing fragrance to kick off or end your day
- Designed to leave you feeling refreshed and smelling good
Price: $4.12 (16oz)
Reynolds* Slow Cooker Liners
The Reynolds brand has played a huge part in our holiday dinners over the past several decades. It is totally a family tradition to always have Reynolds in our kitchens. My granny would not start dinner without her Reynolds.
- The liners are made of a special material suitable for cooking foods in slow cookers on high, low, or keep warm settings. Reynolds has safely used this blend of nylon resins for over 30 years.
- Yes. Slow Cooker Liners are BPA-free and FDA-compliant for cooking.
COVERGIRL* So Lashy! by blast PRO MASCARA
COVERGIRL is so bomb! They are so sassy and chic! I tried So Lashy today and I can say I am totally obsessed. I love that it works for all lash types. We all have different lash types and struggle to find a mascara that works perfectly for their unique lashes.
- Voluminous mascara for bold, dark volume regardless of your lash type
- Ball tip for corner and hard-to-reach lashes
- Long-lasting mascara lasts all day
- Easy to remove with soap and water
TOTAL ESTIMATED PRICE OF ITEMS RECEIVED IN TWINKLE VOXBOX : $46.00
*I received the product(s) complimentary to test and/or review*
Happy Holidays and Remember to Always….Stay Sassy