*Disclosure: The vehicle was provided to me for testing purposes and editorial consideration. All opinions are 100% my own*
Happy New Year Sassy Peeps!
Last week I had the pleasure of testing out the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander, and I consider this review to be a very strong and successful finish for 2016. Why you might ask? Well for one, I am extremely impressed with all of the noticeable upgrades, and two, this vehicle made it easy to give back.
I tested out the 2015 a while back, and I can definitely tell that Mitsubishi listened to consumers’ suggestions when going back in the lab. The upgrades that stood out to me most were:
The stylish and sophisticated interior.
The rear view camera on this year’s model was a lot clearer.
7.0″ Smartphone Link Display Audio System with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
The crisp, clear sound of the Rockford-Fosgate® premium audio system. This brand was in the 2015. However, it seemed even more crisp and clear this go around. LOL! I don’t know maybe it’s me, and I just love Rockford.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Makes It Easy To Give Back:
As far back as I can remember I have always wanted to volunteer during the holidays. However, something always seemed to get in the way. So, when my mom asked me if I wanted to help feed the homeless this year I immediately said yes. My mom and a few of her church buddies feed the homeless in the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami every Saturday. They have been doing this for years now, and I have to say, I am proud and impressed by their willingness and drive to do this every week.
The food, water and containers are donated by local businesses, such as Publix, smaller establishments and church members. The process is usually started on Thursday or Friday. They go pick up everything needed and then start preparing the food. Once everything is cooked and neatly packed they are on their way to go “serve”. My mom usually drives, but since I was testing out the Mitsubishi, I decided it would be best if I drive and she hand out the food.
It was amazing, because most, if not all of them seem to know and recognize her. They were so grateful, and I can see they really appreciated the food and our time. There were many times they would shout out, “Thank you Jesus!” It really touched my heart and I will be helping them again very soon The Mitsubishi made serving easy and smooth because:
- The user-friendly hands-free liftgate is a pure gem. It made things so easy when loading and removing boxes from the vehicle.
- There is tons of room in the vehicle making it each to add the boxes of food and any other necessities.
- The Rear View Camera came in handy. It helped to ensure that I wouldn’t hit anything or anyone.
A few additional features include:
- Stylish and low key
- Large interior
- Smooth ride
- 7.0″ Smartphone Link Display Audio System with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Exceptional sound system (710-watt Rockford-Fosgate® premium audio system with 9 speakers)
- Hands-Free liftgate
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring
NEED A LITTLE FIX!
- Slow acceleration (4 cylinder). It took a couple of seconds to recover, but once it did it was great.
- Third-row seat is quite cramped. Although, I found it came in handy when needing to store additional shopping bags and boxes of food when delivering to the homeless.
Jean Shirt, Midi Skirt & Sunnies – Ross | Necklace – Tiffany | Boots – DSW | Watch – Fossil
Sassy Peeps! Have you had a chance to experience the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander? If so, what did you like best about the SUV?
Thank you Mitsubishi for the wonderful experience!
For more information about the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander click HERE!
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…