Hello Sassy Peeps!
How exciting it was for me to roll into the New Year fashionable and flirty ready. I had the 2017 Mazda3 i Grand Touring during that time and all I can say is, “What a statement!” #TotalHeaderTurner!
I don’t know if you guys know this, but I am a self-proclaimed Mazda lover and this Mazda3 Sedan is no exception. In my opinion, it has the right amount of EVERYTHING. I actually owned 2 Mazda 626’s years ago, and would not hesitate to purchase another one in the future. To be honest, I thought about a personal lease but I quickly changed my mind. I was all about the purchase during that time in my life. I tested out the 2016 last year and was absolutely pleased. When I was approved for the 2017, my initial thought was, “How could this ride possibly get any better?” Well it did! Keep reading to check out why I love the 2017 Mazda3 Sedan and the noticeable upgrades.
Why I love the 2017 Mazda i Grand Touring 4-Door Sedan
- It is ideal for a professional, fashionable and flirty woman. In today’s world it is all about what is pleasing to the eye and this Mazda3 Sedan totally fits the bill.
- It is versatile. The vehicle stands out in a way that is just right. I don’t know if this makes sense but it stands out while blending very well. I can drive it to a business meeting, brunch with the girls, the mall and the gym and it always gets the same reaction “Wow! What a sexy car.”
- It comes equipped with all of the latest technology, such as the Mazda Connect infotainment System which enhances your Mazda driving experience by allowing you to stay connected to the outside world.
- Bluetooth®7 hands-free phone connectivity and audio streaming. The feature allows you to easily Sync your device to the infotainment system and allowing you to stream music from your phone. It is super important for this feature to be fast and user-friendly.
- Texting and driving is a total NO NO! Yet, there are so many people that still do it. The Mazda3 Sedan comes equipped with a feature called SMS text message auto delivery and voice reply. When you receive a text, a notification will appear on the infotainment system letting you know you have a text. The system will read the text to you, and you can respond back using your voice instead of your fingers then or later; your choice. How cool and safe is that!!!!
- Active Driving Display. This feature reminds me of a video game. I love seeing the information at a glance. The system is a pop-up display that allows the driver to view important driving information without having to shift their focus away from the road. Stats that can be projected onto the Active Driving Display are:
- Vehicle Speed
- Cruise Control
- Turn-By-Turn Directions
- Distance and Lane Guidance
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Smart City Brake Support
- Sleeker and more fashionable cabin.
- Mazda Connect infotainment system is even more user-friendly.
- The Bluetooth®7 hands-free phone connectivity and audio streaming is faster and easier to use.
This fashionable flirt comes equipped with a SKYACTIV®-G2 184-hp, 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing. SKYACTIV®-DRIVE2 6-speed automatic transmission. The Mazda3 Sedan gets 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway (28/37 with i-ELOOP Package).
- Fashionable and Flirty
- Great Handling
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Middle Console Area is set up so that the stereo system knobs can be easily adjusted while driving. Note: You won’t have to take your eyes off the road when changing the station, adjusting the volume, navigating from screen to screen etc…etc…
- Mazda Connect infotainment system
- Bluetooth®7 hands-free phone and audio streaming
- SMS text message auto delivery and voice reply
- Exceptional Bose® 9 speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® 2 and AudioPilot® 2
- Top safety scores
NEED A LITTLE FIX!
- There is not to much about this vehicle that needs fixing in my opinion. However, I don’t know about you guys, but while my phone is charging I still look at it from time to time or just use it for whatever reason. There are charging ports located throughout the vehicle. However, they are USB ports. I have chargers that are compatible with this types of chargers, but I am old school and love charging my phone from the cigarette lighter (the round plugin). I have found that the round plugins provide a faster and better charge. This type of charger is located inside the middle storage console of this vehicle; which is pretty standard. During my time with the 3, I noticed that when you shut the console there isn’t an opening for the cord. So it can actually cause damage to the charger if you are not careful. The only way to prevent that is if you keep it open; which can be uncomfortable or if you keep your phone inside the console. This sounds easier than it really is. LOL!
Sassy Peeps! Are you a Mazda fan? Do you love the Mazda3 Sedan? If you are a fan, what do you love most about the brand? Inquiring minds what to know.
For more information about the Mazda3 Sedan click HERE!
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…Stay Sassy!
*Disclosure: The vehicle was provided to me for testing purposes and editorial consideration. All opinions are 100% my own*