This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ConquerInco #CollectiveBias
Hello Sassy Peeps!
Due to different circumstances, I feel like up until recently I suppressed a lot of who I was actually destined to become. However, as life continues on, I notice that the older I get, that daring bold woman who was hidden for so long has been showing herself to the world. I feel like it is time to just go for it and that is exactly what I have been doing. I mean why not right!?!?!? YOLO and why waste it by being someone you are not to please others.
Lately, I have really focused on things I love, such as fashion and cars. The more I take part in these things , the more my inner light shines brighter, which causes me to not only smile a lot more but laugh a lot more as well. This is totally awesome, yet here lately I noticed that sometimes when I laugh unwanted bladder leaks happen. Wait! What?
The next time it happened I was at an auto event chatting it up with friends. I was having a fabulous time and when I laughed…BAM, it happened again! This time I was way more ALARMED and my initial thought was “What the HECK!?!?!?!”
After I returned home, I called my OM (Other Mother) to discuss. She confirmed what I had been thinking the entire ride home, that it was incontinence.
There are a lot of times when unexpected things occur in our lives and we unconsciously start to withdrawal from things that fulfill us most. To be honest at that very moment I felt like this was one of those times.
OK so now I am annoyed!
I have been working so hard to become the woman I have always wanted to be and now THIS!!!!!
I guess she heard the concern in my voice, because after a few minutes she told me to just remember what she went through when she first discovered she was experiencing bladder leakage. She went on to tell me that after doing a little research, she discovered that bladder leaks are a NORMAL part of life, and this experience is NOTHING to be embarrassed by or a topic to avoid. She continued by telling me that while shopping she stumbled upon a few great brands and she suggested that I head over to Sam’s Club to grab a box of Member’s Mark Total Protection.
She said this brand would be perfect for me because:
- I am on a budget
- I am a Sam’s Club Member
- Member’s Mark Total Protection products are every bit as good or better than the more expensive highly advertised brands
- This product is a bold voice and gives confidence to its users
When I asked her more about the brand she told me that the product benefits are as follows:
- Same great protection/ New product with enhanced comfort / skin wellness features and upgraded packaging
- High quality standards
- All-around Breathable Zones: Breathable material helps keep skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Wicks moisture into super-absorbent core for superior dryness
- Maximum absorbency
- Adjustable side panels for a secure fit
- Breathable material helps keep skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Features Odor Guard® technology
- Expandable Wings
- Dual Core System
- Aesthetics: White
- Sam’s will be the first Retail customer upgrading to this Brief product
After our conversation, I feel super CONFIDENT, in control again and worry free. Now that I know incontinence is NORMAL and it is NOTHING to be embarrassed about I can continue to be my DARING & BOLD self!
Sassy Peeps, please go to Samsclub.com and leave a review online after you try the Member’s Mark Total Protection products! Now keep reading to learn more about Sam’s Club:
- Sam’s Club is your one-stop shop for all of your Caregiving needs. You get exclusive benefits by being a member at Sam’s Club!
- Sam’s Club provides premium quality products at a great value.
- Please feel free to mention the other services that are available at Sam’s Club such as the pick up, subscription as well as additional health and wellness services.
- People who shop at Sam’s Club are always referred to as members not shoppers.
- Sam’s Club is always referred to as in-club NOT in-store.
So Sassy Peeps! Have you ever experience incontinence? If so, is your go to brand Member’s Mark Total Protection? Inquiring minds want to know?
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…Stay Sassy!