*Disclosure: The vehicle was provided to me for testing purposes and editorial consideration. All opinions are 100% my own*
I recently experienced the 2017 Lexus ES 300h, and after spending a week with the vehicle I consider it a triple threat! Why?
Keep reading to find out…
When I first saw the vehicle I couldn’t take my eyes off the sleek and stylish exterior! The vibrant color, the grille and the LED lights totally gives it that wow factor!
Gorgeous and Serene:
The cabin is extremely relaxing and serene. I remember when I picked up my mom, as soon as she saw me she said “Wow! You look relaxed!” After we drove for a bit she understood why.
The vehicle is not only gorgeous inside and out, but it performs extremely well! I always make it a point to take the freeway when traveling long distances, because I love how well it handled and the smooth drive.
This luxury sedan combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor that together send 200 horsepower to the front wheels. The vehicle gets 40 mpg city/39 mpg highway (40 Combined) and goes 0-60 in 7.8 seconds.
- Great handles.
- Quiet and luxurious cabin.
- Spacious rear seats.
- Extremely fuel efficient.
- The SmartAccess key fob lets you lock/unlock your doors and start the push-button ignition (standard).
- Lexus Enform Service Connect offers remote access to information about your vehicle’s status and maintenance needs (optional).
- 15-speaker, 835-watt Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio System features patented, proprietary Clari-Fi™ technology (optional).
- Bluetooth audio technology (standard).
- An intelligent alternative to onboard navigation, Scout® GPS Link uses a smartphone app to offer turn-by-turn directions via the multimedia display (standard).
- Lexus Safety Connect with automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle location and an emergency assistance button (standard).
- The HomeLink universal transceiver can be used to operate compatible garage, gate, home lighting and home security systems. (standard).
- SiriusXM (standard).
- Complimentary maintenance services (please refer to the Warranty and Services Guide for details).
- 2017 Lexus ES300h received the NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating.
- If interested, model is available in gas-only.
NEED A LITTLE FIX!
- OK! The only issue I have with this vehicle is the remote touch surface. I felt like I was playing a video game when trying to control the infotainment functions. Don’t get me wrong, I found it really cool and fun when I was NOT driving. It actually reminds me of the 80’s arcade game Pacman.
// What I Wore //
The starting MSRP price of the 2017 Lexus ES 300h: $41,820.00, price tested: $43,865.00.
Sassy Peeps! Are you a fan of the 2017 Lexus ES 300h? If so, what do you love most about the vehicle? Inquiring minds want to know.
For more information about the 2017 Lexus ES 300h visit the Lexus website!