Hey Sassy Peeps,
Is there anything better than a relaxing massage? Think about it…just sitting back, letting someone take care of every ache and knots throughout your entire body. That totally sounds divine, but you may be pleasantly surprised to know that there are more benefits to message therapy, besides relaxation. This is especially important when we are talking about our shoulders, and about neck massages. Read on if you want to learn about 6 amazing extra benefits of a good neck massage.
Read on to learn about 6 amazing extra benefits of massage therapy.
- First, and most obvious benefit – massage therapy is a great way to alleviate pain. It doesn’t matter if it’s some kind of chronic pain caused by an injury or accident, or a stiff neck made by sitting at a desk all day. The moment you get a professional massage, you will feel like a million bucks, and all the pain will simply evaporate. Not only that, but it may even help your injury heal, and you will not have a stiff neck as often in the future.
- Next, your immune system will be improved. While number one is not that surprising, this one is not so well known. We all know that a healthy immune system improves every part of our lives – sports, work, sleep, leisure. And the thing is, that this can be improved with a massage. It has been found that it improves lymph flow, which helps combat any and all types of infection.
- It is a greatly relieves stress. Since we are all at one point, or another, a victim of stress, and it can really impact our lives in a negative way if it accumulates. That’s why releasing it whenever, and however, we can is very important. A massage can be a godsend, as it keeps our stress-levels under control. Some report that after a massage, people feel like they had a power nap.
- Regulates body toxicity – Massages can help flush out some of the toxicity in your body. It regulates lactic acid that builds up in your muscles and breaks up scar tissue. Not only that, but it also helps with draining your sinuses, and loosens up the mucus in your lungs.
- It improves your posture – Massages can do wonders for your posture. It helps with improving your balance and how you hold yourself. Since all the muscles are relaxed, and the tendons are as well, this can help you walk upright.
- Lowers your blood pressure – High blood pressure can cause a myriad of problems and issues, and can be a serious condition. It can lead to strokes and heart attacks. Studies have shown that regular massages really help with lowering your blood pressure by assisting your body with regulating stress and improves circulation.
By now, you may have found out the main extra benefits of a massage. You know it improves blood flow, your immune system, as well as helps with pain and stress. So all you need to do know is get a good massage, relax, and reap all the health benefits it gives you. You can also buy a neck massager to get neck massages at home. Here are some good neck massager reviews for you to check out.
Sassy Peeps, what are your thoughts on massage therapy? Inquiring minds would like to know!
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…