Find Source for above photo HERE
Hey Sassy Peeps,
Recently I have been hearing a lot about Breast Augmentation Surgery within my inner circle. Yes, in this day and age the procedure is VERY common. However, my 36DDs and I were never really interested in learning about the process, until a few of my friends started to discuss the topic on a regular basis. One of my besties has actually scheduled the procedure, because she is very unhappy with her uneven breast and they other one wears an A Cup and wants to enhance the size. Although she says she is on the fence about the entire thing, she has been obsessing for while, so I know its pretty much a done deal. All I can say is more power to you ladies! Go with what makes you happy. #LoveYa!
Like I stated above, although common, I was never interested in learning much about it until recently.
So one day after hanging out with my gals, I googled, What is Breast Augmentation Surgery, and check out what I found…
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery
Per Toronto Cosmetic Clinic, Breasts are an integral part of a woman’s figure, and often contribute to her self-esteem. For some women, a flat chest or a flaw such as uneven breasts can have a detrimental effect on how a woman feels about herself.
That’s where breast augmentation comes in. Whether it’s to enlarge small breasts, or to correct physical flaws, this cosmetic procedure entails placing an implant into the breast tissue, adding volume and fullness to your breasts while also boosting your confidence.
After reading the definition, I found myself even more intrigued. Please excuse me for being naive, but before I started doing my own research, when someone mentioned breast augmentation surgery my initial thought was that they wanted to enlarge their breast. True, that is one reason, but there are a lot more reasons. Keep reading to see the 5 other reasons women have Breast Augmentation Surgery.
Reasons for Breast Augmentation
There are several adult women of all ages who can benefit from the procedure, particularly if they are experiencing any of the common issues listed below:
- Hereditary: Some women (My bestie) are born with different size breasts and this is a way to correct that issue.
- Pregnancy or Breast Feeding: After a woman has a baby/babies their breasts may change. There might be deflation or even stretch marks. The breast augmentation surgery can definitely assist in this matter, by adding volume back to the breast.
- Weight Loss: I have noticed from my own experience that when I lose weight, my breast are the first place I lose it. Yet, it was never so much that it was an issue. However, that is not always the case. A safe and easy why to get them back to your own standards is with a bas.
- Aging: A natural part of aging is to lose fullness in your breasts. The bas, you can help you to look younger, longer.
- Mastectomy: Women who have bravely fought breast cancer—and won may also want to get the procedure done.
So Sassy Peeps, have you ever had breast augmentation surgery or do you know of anyone who has? Do tell, inquiring minds want to know.
Have a Happy Healthy and Remember to Always….Stay Sassy