Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Dream Kitchen Solutions. However, the thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hey Sassy Peeps,
I gotta tell you guys that I have needed new cookware forever and guess who finally got a set? Yep…me. #Yayy! As most of you know, I don’t cook that often so it was never a big deal until my mom came over and ripped me a new one for not having a decent set. So after doing a little research I decided that the ELO Skyline Stainless Steel Kitchen Cookware Pot/Pan Set would be perfect. They look really nice and they would keep my mom off my back.
Although I don’t cook often I still know a good set of cookware. That is one of the few things I learned from my granny and mom while hanging around the kitchen waiting for them to tell me that dinner was ready. LOL! My brother is the one who inherited their cooking genes. I, on the other hand was trying to grab my plate so I could go finish watching the Dukes of Hazard.
Check out a few things I really like about the set…
- Air Ventilated Lids
- 10-piece set ( 5 pots/pans w/making lids)
- Purchase from Amazon Prime (Fast delivery)
- Inexpensive ($74.99 & FREE Shipping)
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Backed with a 1 year warranty, ELO is completely confident that you will love their product or we will refund your money back, no questions asked!
See more about the cookware below:
- GERMAN ENGINEERED HIGH QUALITY COOKWARE: ELO’s 10-piece Skyline cookware set is among the best in the world and is rated to be one of the best cookware brands available today.
- MATERIAL: Each pot and pan is made of stainless steel 18/10 and is polished with a high gloss inside and out. Each lid is made using a stainless steel rim and transparent glass with a ventilated air vent. See below for more details.
- EASY AND READY TO USE: Each pot and pan is made with a capsulated bottom for an even distribution of heat. Equipped with ergonomic handles, ELO’s Skyline set is ready to be used on electric, gas, induction and glass ceramic stoves.