*Disclosure: The 2019 Acura RDX was provided to me for testing purposes and editorial consideration. However, all opinions are 100% my own*
Hey Sassy Peeps,
If you have been following me on social media you know that a few weeks ago I was in Sunny Palm Springs, California at the A Girls Guide To Cars #Drive2Learn Conference driving beautiful cars, learning tons and just simply living my best life. Yes, I know that term has been used to death, but if the shoe fits, I am going to definitely wear it, especially in this case!
While there I had the pleasure of experiencing several vehicles, but there were a few that stood out just a bit more than others and one of those was the newly redesigned 2019 Acura RDX.
Even though I did have a chance to drive it a few months ago while in Nashville, I feel like I was able to understand the vehicle a bit more this go around.
Further Reading: Betta Getta All New 2019 Volkswagen Jetta R-Line
On the last day of the trip, several of the AGG attendees piled into the Luruxy Crossover SUV. We not only took it for a spin but thanks to Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau we had a great lunch and stopped at some very cool and Instagrammable locations.
Keep reading to check out all of the shenanigans.
First stop, the beautiful Sunnylands.
What I loved most about this location is that while there we not only were able to get caught up in the amazing scenery, but we also had the opportunity to get up close and very personal with the SUV.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT IN MY OPINION, ACURA NAILED WHEN DESIGNING THIS BEAUTY…
- A sporty and bold look
- Has four modes (Comfort, Snow, Sport, Sport+). I am a Comfort/Sport+ kinda girl…depending on my mood. 🙂
- Great color options
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Exceptionally comfortable and spacious cabin. I have pretty long legs, so a requirement of mine is tons of legroom in the front and the back of a vehicle and the RDX totally fits the bill in this area. Four of us sat comfortably and a fifth could have easily fit. Additionally, the seats are made of soft, full-grain leather and the front seats offer available heating and cooling capabilities.
- The SH-AWD is amazing and extremely important. This feature helps you stay stabilized and balanced. Definitely a great feature when driving through the winding roads of California.
- Comes equipped with Apple CarPlay.
- An exceptional Acura/ELS Studio 3D®32 Premium Audio System in the RDX, engineered by Grammy Award–winning recording producer Elliot Scheiner, unleashes the full sound spectrum of all your favorite songs. (Source). For a self-proclaimed Autophile, a stellar sound system is beyond important and this one is incredible.
NEED A LITTLE FIX!
- Rear heated seats would be great for our cold weather friends!
Further Reading: Fun In The Sun With The All New 2018 Mazda CX 5
The RDX is available in 3 packages, check them ALL out HERE! Starting MSRP price: $37,300.00, price tested: $46,895.00. Additionally, this SUV comes equipped with a 272hp 2.0 Liter Direct Injection Engine VTEC Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine, 10 -Speed Automatic Transmission and gets 21 mpg city/26 mpg highway (23 Combined).
Haus of Poke’
Above Photo Credit: Dangerouscupcakelifestyle
I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT OUR GROUP WAS ASSIGNED THE HAUS OF POKE’ BECAUSE THE FOOD WAS SIMPLY DELICIOUS!
On the way to the restaurant, the ladies told me I was in for a treat and they were totally right! I am on a mission to find one here in South Florida. It would totally be one of my go-to’s.
Me after I tasted HAUS of POKE’
OMG! I love this girl! She is amazing! Visit her @GoRicegirl and show her some love!!!!
For more information about the 2019 Acura RDX click HERE!
Sassy Peeps, Do you love the Acura RDX as much as I do? If so, what do you love most? Inquiring minds would love to know.
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…
Don’t Forget To “Pin It” For Later!