Hey Sassy peeps,
I am not sure about you, but there are several days throughout the week that I find myself away from home for hours. When this happens I need to ensure that I have my Purse Survival Kit on hand. That may sound a bit dramatic, but it gets SUPER serious when I don’t have the things that make my days run smoother and keeps me feeling confident.
Further Reading: Spring 2019 Fashion – Here’s What I’m Wearing This Season
Purse Survival Kit
Since this happens more times than not, I keep a lot of things with me so that I can be prepared for what typically comes my way.
I have noticed that these items change from season to season. So let’s talk about what I have in my bag for Spring 2019…
- Makeup Bag – Love my IT Girl Makeup bag. It is not only cute but it is large enough that I can fit all of the beauty essentials that keep me looking fresh throughout the day.
- Journal – Journals are excellent for writing down inspirational things I see throughout the day. I know a lot of people use their phones for things like that, but I am a paper and pen kinda gal. I might be driving or chatting with someone and a blog idea will pop in mind, or I may just be having a moment and need to express my feelings, and instead of waiting until I get home I can jot the information down ASAP.
- Our Daily Bread Pamphlet – I love to have God’s word close to me at all times. I have been reading Our Daily Bread for years. I always seem to feel balanced once after reading a verse or two.
- Hand Cream – I always keep one of my fave hand creams with me at all times. I have very dry skin so it is imperative so that my hands stay moisturized.
- Sunnies – After officially becoming a Floridian the number of sunnies I own has tripled! I mean no self-respecting Florida resident has less than 5 pairs. LOL!
- Snack – Since learning that I am allergic to dairy and soy I have to ensure that I keep snacks in my purse that I know will not break me out.
- Sun Screen – Sun Screen is a must for ALL skin types so I keep it with me at all times and apply when needed. I also try to limit my sun exposure as much as possible, which is not easy to do living in South Florida.
- Favorite Perfume – Smelling and feeling fresh is a MUST so I keep one of my fave perfumes with me at all times.
- Wipes – There are germs, germs and more germs everywhere so I keep wipes with me to keep my hands clean.
- Lippie – You guys all know I am about the bright and bold
lippie. So Sassy has to keep her lips poppin.
- Lip Balm – Need lip balm to keep my lips soft. #NoMoreDryLips
- Toothbrush – I always keep a toothbrush with me to keep my breath fresh.
- Tooth Paste – What’s a toothbrush without toothpaste right?!?!?!
- Sinus Meds – I have allergies so I keep a tablet or two with me at all times.
- Cash – In this day and age it’s all about the plastic. Which is fine, however keeping cash on hand can be extremely important for several different reasons. I may need gas and their system is down, or my debit or charge card may not be working. Whatever the reason, I always keep a bit on hand for emergencies.
Further Reading: This Season’s Fashion and Lifestyle Tips for Moms
Well, that’s it! That’s what I like to carry in my bag for Spring. What Spring goodies do you have in your bag? Inquiring minds want to know.
Don’t Forget To “Pin It” For Later!
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…Stay Sassy!