Disclosure: Travel and hotel stay were provided to me by Nissan. However, all opinions are my own.
Yes, it is the era of the SUV, but, believe it or not, there are several people that still live for a sleek and stylish compact sedan. One of those people is a long-time friend of mine and a loyal Nissan customer, who I will call Mr. X in this article. 🙂
Mr. X has been researching the all-new electric blue 2020 Nissan Sentra for a while. When he found out that I was heading to Santa Monica to check it out, he instantly had a list of questions that I didn’t even have the answers to at that moment. LOL!
After testing out the redesigned sedan I see why he is mildly obsessed and I couldn’t wait to tell him my thoughts on the vehicle.
Keep reading to check out what I told him…
1. Sharp & Fun
There is a definite change in the appearance of the eighth-generation compact sedan. It is fun, sharp, a bit muscular and I am here for it!
Additionally, it’s great that Nissan provides several different exterior color options, in both single and two-tone combinations. These gorgeous and trendy colors definitely give stylish guys and fashion gals some major options when in the market for a car.
Exterior Color Options (Single-color options):
- Electric Blue
- Brilliant Silver
- Gun metallic
- Aspen White
- Scarlet Ember tri-coat
- Super Black
- Fresh Powder shades
Exterior Color Options (Two-tone color combinations – first on the Sentra):
- Super Black/Gun Metallic
- Super Black/Aspen White TriCoat
- Super Black/Monarch Orange Metallic
2. Comfortable Cabin/Great Handles
Being comfortable and having enough legroom is very important. I am just under 5’7 and found that comfort was not an issue in the front or back seat of the 2020 Sentra. However, My drive partner is 6’1 and although he was comfortable while driving he needed a little more headspace when on the passenger side.
Additionally, I love putting a vehicle to the test on the winding roads of Santa Monica and this one passed with flying colors. It handled itself exceptionally well and I felt cool while making the necessary twists and turns when gripping the racing-inspired D-shaped steering wheel.
3. Latest Technology
The 2020 Nissan Sentra is filled with all types of tech goodness! Check out the innovative list below:
- All-new infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Floating touch screen3
- USB ports including Type C (Note: A USB-C. Technically, known as USB C or USB Type-C, is a 24-pin USB connector system you use to connect a range of devices including monitors, smartphones, tablets, hard drives, monitors, audio interfaces and even for charging your laptop.)
- Safety Shield 360
- 10 supplemental airbags
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Driver Attention Alertness
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Intelligent Around View Monitor
- Advanced Drive-Assist Display
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility
4. Bose Premium Audio System
If you guys know me at all you know I am certifiable when it comes to an awesome sound system. I have been like this as far back as I can remember. I literally can not go without my BASS! So I have to tell you that anything stamped with the Bose logo is exceptional and you can’t go wrong in my opinion.
Note: The Sentra has exceptional interior quietness so you don’t have to worry about outside noises when listening to your favorite music.
5. Excellent Price Point
This sedan is fun, fabulous, cost-effective, extremely safe and fuel-efficient. My drive partners and I had a blast driving along PCH and through the winding roads of Santa Monica, CA.
What it costs:
The 2020 has three trim levels: S, SV, and SR.
- Starting Price: $19,090.00
- MPG: City 29, Highway 39, Combined 33
- Starting Price: $20,270.00
- MPG: City 29, Highway 39, Combined 33
- Premium Package Available: $22,730.00
- Starting Price: $21,430.00
- MPG: City 28, Highway 37, Combined 32
- Premium Package Available: $23,600.00
Who is it for:
- It is perfect for any first-time buyer
- A stylish small family
- A fashionable single
- Anyone looking for a cool, cost-effective car
NOTE: The 2020 Sentra goes on sale in January. Also, it is NOT available in Manual Transmission
To learn more check out a full recap on my IG stories highlights!
Ladies and gents what are your thoughts on the 2020 Nissan Sentra? Inquiring minds would love to know.
I personally think it’s pretty snazzy!
Nissan Diversity, thank you so much for an amazing experience!
Pin For Later
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…Stay Sassy!