*Disclosure: The hotel stay along with all services was provided to me for editorial consideration. As always, all opinions are 100% my own*
I love Orlando, FL. I find myself taking road trips there quite often. The city has so much to offer that you never have to worry about getting bored with doing the same thing twice. Depending on your mood, you can enjoy a day at a theme park, do a bit of off-roading or even take a hot air balloon ride for a more scenic route.
Whenever I am planning to stay for a few days, I always look forward to visiting the fabulous Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort. It is SO gorgeous and packed with SO many things to do that I am always down for a staycation at the massive resort!
Keep reading to check out 5 reasons why it is a MUST VISIT…
I never get tired of seeing Merlot, the hotel’s lobby ambassador. It is always such a delight to watch her hanging out living her best life. She has so much personality and I am glad that she is still there holding down the fort. Work it Merlot!!!!
The massive resort sits on 1,500 acres of land and offers guests a fun, yet upscale travel experience. Additionally, there are 815 guest rooms/suites with unlimited luxury amenities and countless activities.
Take a look at several of the amazing amenities/activities that the resort has to offer:
- 1,000 feet of the white sandy beach of private Lake Windsong and surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, rock formations, and modern lighting.
- 800,000 gallon, half-acre, the free-flowing pool boasts 12 waterfalls, heated and non-heated zones
- Two whirlpools
- A rope bridge
- Walking paths, and expansive, wrap-around sundecks
- Pool deck’s new water slide tower pavilion
- Water jet splash zone
- Rock climbing stations complement resort classics including the nightly S’mores pit
- Beach volleyball
- Marked jogging, walking, and biking trails
Guests are also welcome to:
- Paddle Lake Windsong in a kayak, canoe, sailboat, hydro bike, aqua cycle, or paddleboat.
- Hop on a Florida Keys-style flats boat captained by a professional fishing guide and Florida Master Naturalist to fish for largemouth bass and bluegill
- Kids can make a splash at the Mermaid Academy or create souvenir sand art and participate in exciting activities at Camp Hyatt
- 2,500 square-foot Hyatt StayFit fitness center
- Or just chill, read a book and enjoy the magical view
Close to Theme Parks
Hey all you theme park lovers, you will be happy to know that the lavish resort is located only a few miles from major theme parks. Additionally, it provides shuttle services for their guests to and fro free of charge, making things so much easier for everyone.
Parks include: Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando.
View this post on Instagram
Superhero Swag🦸♀️🦸♀️🦸♀️🦸♀️!!! (Press play) . . #universalstudios #orlandofun #sassyautochicks #simplysassystyle #shedrives #shenanigans #thingstodoinorlando #hyattregency @hyattregencygrandcypress #spidermanswag #familytime #familytravel #superherosquad #spideysenses .. . 🎥: @shauntra87
NOTE: Both Magic Kingdom and EPCOT have fireworks every night 365 nights a year!
You can find delicious food on and off the resort grounds. However, if you would rather hang out at the resort, then you can easily find a variety of dining options inspired by Florida’s rich history. Guests can dive into amazing Cuban cuisine at Hemingway’s, enjoy light appetizers and tapas at Hurricanes Lounge, sip poolside cocktails at On The Rocks Lounge or enjoy small plates and specialty drinks at the new Trellises Lounge. They definitely make sure they have something for everyone. It’s all about options!
After a bit of discussion, Lakehouse and Trellises were pretty much the two choices the entire stay.
Resort for Everyone
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort is designed for everyone. Families, couples, singles you name it. Although it is kid-friendly, couples can have an amazing romantic evening and singles can have just as much fun enjoying a spa day, reading and getting in some alone time.
Thank you HYATT REGENCY GRAND CYPRESS for this TOTALLY EPIC experience! The VIEW from the room, the scenery in general all across the resort and the service/staff were exemplary. It was one of the best resort staycations ever!
For more information about Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL Click HERE!
Pin For Later
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…Stay Sassy!