*Disclosure: The 2020 Nissan Kicks SV (Compact Crossover) was provided to me for testing purposes and editorial consideration. All opinions are 100% my own*
There is nothing like driving a cute, fun and sporty car on a hot summer day! That’s why it was such a pleasure to take the 2020 Nissan Kicks SV for a spin or two.
Unfortunately, with everything going on I am still not comfortable joy riding with the gal pals. However, the Kicks is so cool and so zippy, that I had a total blast navigating through the streets of South Florida alone.
The robust design, along with the unique styling and innovative features kept me excited to drive the vehicle. These things also helped me to determine that this compact crossover is fit for the fun and stylish driver.
Drivers such as…
- Creative and fun singles/couples
- The first time buyers
- Empty Nesters looking to have a good time
- Buyers looking for smart functionality and advanced safety features at an affordable price
- Stylish city living consumers
Keep reading to learn more about the 2020 Kicks and why it’s such a fun vehicle…
The 2020 Nissan Kicks comes in three trim levels: S, SV and SR
- Starting MSRP: $19,070
- Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System
- Streaming audio via Bluetooth
- Three USB ports
- Keyless entry
- Push button start
- Easy Fill Tire Alert and
- Intelligent Auto Headlights
SV (Vehicle Tested)
- Starting MSRP: $20,700
- 7″ Advanced Drive-Assist Display
- Nissan Connect featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 17″ Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Automatic Temperature Control
- SiriusXM Radio (subscription required, sold separately)
- Remote Engine Start
- Rear Door Alert and more
- Starting MSRP: $21,320
- Integrated Dynamics-Control Module
- Active Ride Control
- Intelligent Around View Monitor
- LED low beam headlights with LED signature accents
- Leather Wrap Steering Wheel
- Dark chrome grille accents
- Bose Audio with amplifier, eight speakers (including driver’s headrest)
- Rear Door Alert and more
Specs across all trim levels:
- Accommodates 5 passengers comfortably
- 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine
- XTRONIC CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- All trim levels gets 31 mpg city and 36 mpg highway (33 combined) – Best in class
- Embodies Nissan Intelligent Mobility with standard Nissan Safety Shield 360 technology
- FWD only
As stated above, the compact crossover is extremely cute, fun and zippy.
However, during my time with the vehicle there are several other features that also caught my attention. Check them out below…
- Exterior design
- Great color choices
- Brilliant Silver Metallic, Gun Metallic, Super Black, Cayenne Red Metallic, Fresh Powder, Aspen White TriCoat (premium color) and Deep Blue Pearl.
- Comfortable seating/cabin
- flat-bottom steering wheel, comfortable 6-way driver’s seat, 4-way adjustable front passenger seat and 60/40- split fold-down rear seat.
- Great gas mileage
- Class-above technology
- Includes a standard 7-inch touchscreen, available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Advanced Drive-Assist Display, Bose Personal Plus audio system
- Hatch opens high enough for 6ft tall person
So Sassy Peeps, What are some of your favorite features on the compact crossover? Inquiring minds would love to know.
For more information about 2020 Nissan Kicks click HERE!
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…Stay Sassy!