Hey Sassy Peeps!
Summer is just around the corner and I am super excited! I know you guys are thinking that it’s always hot in South Florida so what’s the big deal. Believe it or not we have our moments. There are times when it is too cool to sit poolside, and then others when it is so hot you and the ice will melt.
During the summer months, I usually do my lounging either early afternoon or late evening. These are the times when it is most comfortable for me to hang out and enjoy both the weather and the view. Over the past few weeks I have been working on getting my poolside faves together and thought I would share.
Check them out below:
- Sunscreen – When hanging poolside ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN! I don’t have a brand requirement, but I do require an SPF of 30 or better. Trust me your skin will thank you!!!!
- Floppy Hat – In addition to sunscreen, I always add a little additional protection with a Sassy Floppy Hat! You never have to worry about looking super chic and glamorous while wearing “the floppy”!
- UV Protection Sunnies – I loveee over-sized shades! They not only protect your eyes from the sun, but they are super cute!
- Cool Drink(s) – Make sure you always have some sort of cool drink while in the sun for long periods of time. You want to ensure you don’t become dehydrated. It’s easy to forget this tip, but it’s one of the most important!
- Eye-Candy – A girl MUST HAVE HER EYE-CANDY! Heading to the beach, a pool party or sitting poolside you always want to roll up looking summer ready! All my reader’s know I am a Ford girl! In my other life I rotate models seasonally! Since summer is here, my ride of choice is the all-new 2015 Ford Convertible Mustang. “This iconic car is loaded with innovative technologies and delivers world-class levels of performance and style!” Imagine rolling through the streets of South Florida in this baby! Wooooweeeee! NOTE: 95% of this post is reality; the other 5% is fantasy! Can you guess which is which?!?! LOL!
Photo Credit Goes to 2genbeauty
- Selfie-Stick – You definitely need a ReTrak Selfie-Stick to take several cool pics of yourself in this slick Mustang!
- Samsung Cell Phone and Samsung Portable Battery Charger – Whichever provider you are with, I don’t think I have to go into too much detail on these two must-haves! We all go NUTS without our phones. It’s even worse when your phone has no juice!!! LOL!
- Good Reading Material & Music – I love reading and listening to what I consider to be really good music. My taste in both is very eclectic. You may find me listening to 80’s Rock one minute then Tupac a few moments later. It all depends on my mood and the same goes for my reading material.
For more information about the 2015 Ford Convertible Mustang click Here.
For more information about the ReTrak Selfie-Stick click Here.
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…